The Karve razors are some of the most stylish we've ever seen! Engineered and machined in Edmonton, AB, they manage to be both robust and elegant. They have a tangible weight and texture in the hand, without feeling heavy or aggressive.
These nearly indestructible razors allow you to customize your shave with three different settings, making them suitable for just about any skin or hair type.
Karve manufactures a variety of base-plates, each setting a different exposure of the edge for different shaves. Our razors are supplied with plates B, C, and D, a good medium range, suitable to most skin and hair types.
- Works with any standard Double-Edged razor blade.
- Made of solid brass, will colour and patina over time.
- Comes with 3 base-plates for different shaving angles.
- 3-Piece construction is durable and easy to clean.
- Be sure to dispose of blades in a Blade Bank.
- Comes with 5 Kent of Inglewood Mild Blades.
- Made in Edmonton, AB.
About Karve Shaving Co. - Karve Shaving Co. was started by Edmontonians Chris and Jack. Starting as a machine shop making parts for oil and gas, they got into single blade razors and wet shaving. Their products are set apart from the competition by their love for artisanal work and years of experience machining high-spec metal parts.
We're proud to carry Karve razors, as they represent both locally made goods and some of the absolute best double-edge razors in the world. Their love of wet shaving is clear in their products, which only get better and better.