Learn how to shave with a safety or straight razor.
We understand that there's a bit of a learning curve to changing the way you shave. We're here to help. Every Saturday at 9 AM, one of our charming staff will guide you through a full shave with a razor of your choice.
Appropriate for either the new shaver, or the experienced one looking to refine their technique, this class teaches you how to strop a razor, prepare your skin and whiskers before the shave, build a great lather, proper shaving technique, and post-shave care for your skin - and for your razor!
If you do not have your own, don't fret! We have the excellent Feather Shavettes
on hand for you to practice with.
|Class price (per person)
- Class size is limited to 3 people and will last 1 hour.
- All participants receive 10% off Straight Razors and Brushes on the day of the class.
- Clients with their own straight razors may take the class at 50% off.
|What to Bring
- Your own shaving brush. If you do not have one, you may purchase one at 10% off on the day of the class.
- All other shaving gear will be provided.
The sample soap you use during class is yours to take home, along with an alum block from Kent of Inglewood.