This razor features a slant Merkur head, designed to give a more aggressive shave. More blade is exposed on one side than the other, which means that it cuts more like the slice of a knife - this makes it ideal for folks with coarse, wiry hair. For most people, this is a safety razor they pick up after having learned how to shave comfortably with a more standard design.
The thicker, engine-turned handle provides excellent grip and is easily maneuvered for those trimming the neckline of their beard.
- Works with any standard Double-Edged razor blade.
- Chrome plating protects the core metal from corrosion.
- 3-Piece construction is durable and easy to clean.
- Be sure to dispose of blades in a Blade Bank.
- Comes with 5 Kent of Inglewood Mild Blades.
About Merkur - Merkur makes some of the world's best safety razors and is recognized as one of the top modern brands. Their styles range from Spartan to extravagant and are all constructed of solid nickel alloy, plated in chrome. Their parent company Dovo is well known as a top manufacturer of traditional straight razors and scissors, and both brands are manufactured in Solingen, Germany.