This razor features an open comb Merkur head, great for guys with thicker beards, as it leaves some lather behind with each pass and tends to take off more hair with each pass. Less lathering means a quicker shave! The engine turned handle provides grip, great for shaving in front of the mirror or in the shower and the longer handle is great for those with large hands.
- Works with any standard Double-Edged razor blade.
- Chrome plating protects the core metal from corrosion.
- 3-Piece construction is durable and easy to clean.
- Be sure to dispose of blades in a Blade Bank.
- Comes with 5 Kent of Inglewood Mild Blades.
About Merkur - Merkur makes some of the world's best safety razors and is recognized as one of the top modern brands. Their styles range from Spartan to extravagant and are all constructed of solid nickel alloy, plated in chrome. Their parent company Dovo is well known as a top manufacturer of traditional straight razors and scissors, and both brands are manufactured in Solingen, Germany.