A marvel of Japanese engineering, the Feather AS-D2 was created with a singular purpose: to give the person wielding this safety razor with the sharpest, closest shave possible. Specially engineered to be used with the legendarily sharp Feather blade, the razor shaves so mildly, you’ll have trouble believing you’re shaving at all - except there will be less hair, and baby-smooth skin where your stubble used to be.
If you’ve got sensitive skin, and find that the straight razor isn’t for you, the stainless steel Feather razor is the be-all and end-all of the comfortable, gentle, safety razor shave. With a heavily knurled stainless steel handle, this razor is not only built to last; it’s also beautiful.
- Use with any standard DE razor blade, works best with Feather DE blades
- Made of Solid Stainless Steel
- Works with any standard Double-Edged razor blade.
- 3-Piece construction is durable, and easy to clean.
- Be sure to dispose of blades in a Blade Bank.
- Comes with 5 Kent of Inglewood Mild Blades.
About Feather - Established officially in 1953, Feather Safety Razor Co. has been a long-time manufacturer of disposable shaving blades and surgical blades. Feather focuses purely on Japanese production to ensure the greatest quality in their products, refusing to source from other countries. Now Feather is known to make the sharpest DE razor blade on the planet, and some of the finest shaving tools held by humankind.
In store availability