A marriage of tradition and modern precision manufacturing, the 3one6 is Edwin Jagger's finest offering in the safety razor market. This razor is constructed from super-durable stainless steel, ensuring a comfortable weighty handle and a lifetime of performance. The 3one6 has been extensively prototyped, injection-molded, machined and stress-tested to ensure quality.
Edwin Jagger Razors are designed to combine rigid quality standards with stylish, comfortable handles that last the user decades. The 3-piece construction harkens back to the first Double Edge Razors and ensures durability.
- Available in full stainless steel, or stainless steel with coloured anodized handle.
- Works with any standard Double-Edged razor blade.
- Fully stainless handle is corrosion-proof and super durable.
- 3-Piece construction is durable and easy to clean.
- Be sure to dispose of blades in a Blade Bank.
- Comes with 5 Kent of Inglewood Mild Blades.
About Edwin Jagger - Honouring the long-established history of Sheffield manufacturing, all Edwin Jagger products are crafted with absolute attention to detail while marrying state-of-the-art processes with traditional style. Founded in 1988, Edwin Jagger supplies all manner of exquisite grooming goods for all people.