This natural wonder has many uses! It will close your pores, stop the bleeding, deodorize, and disinfect. Highly recommended for those little problems of shaving. Simply wet and use!
HOW AND WHY TO USE YOUR ALUM BLOCK
There are a couple of different methods used to apply alum after you shave. The alum block will stop minor bleeding and it will immediately relieve razor burn.
- To use the alum block – rinse off the shaving cream – take the alum block and run water over it – rub the block everywhere you’ve shaved.
- Towel dry your skin gently after use and apply aftershave.
- Let the block dry between uses. On the counter. Don’t cover it up.
- If you use an Alum block on your junk – we will hear you scream.
- Coming in an 80-gram block
About Kent of Inglewood - Our goal is to provide you with a better life experience. Whether bearded, shaven, or otherwise, we would like you to enjoy what you do. For many, that is shaving with a brush and a proper razor. The mission our staff are tasked with is to find the right gear for you as an individual. If you prefer to keep your proud facial hair, we can help you find the right items to care for it. The products we've put our name one, are items we trust to get you that great experience.
In store availability