Edwin Jagger Razors are designed to combine rigid quality standards with stylish, comfortable handles that last the user decades. The Barley razor features a long, curvy handle that is incredibly comfortable to hold.
The 3-piece construction harkens back to the first Double Edge Razors and ensures durability. For extra toughness and weight, this razor has been made from solid brass, and triple plated with nickel, copper and chrome.
- Works with any standard Double-Edged razor blade.
- Chrome plating protects the core metal from corrosion.
- 3-Piece construction is durable, and easy to clean.
- Be sure to dispose of blades in a Blade Bank.
- Comes with 5 Kent of Inglewood Mild Blades.
About Edwin Jagger - Honouring the long established history of Sheffield manufacturing, all Edwin Jagger products are crafted with an absolute attention to detail while marrying state of the art processes with traditional style. Founded in 1988, Edwin Jagger supplies all manner of exquisite grooming goods for all people.
In store availability